Mathew Hart


Over the last 4 years I have regularly trained with Wayne through his morning Group sessions. This has improved my fitness, wellbeing and my general happiness.

Why Wayne?
He is constantly challenging my body and my determintation through his varied fitness routines. He is always encouraging, positive, extremely knowledgeable and prepared for his sessions. It is actually a pleasure to spend two mornings with him a week

Wayne actually prepares and thinks about each particular session and each of his clients. I have trained with other trainers , but felt like they were just going through the motions. I have witnessed Wayne planning out his sessions in advance, and the group benefits from this planning and care.

Wayne is always thinking of ways to challenge the group and challenge each client. We have a mix of different fitness levels in our group training classes, however he seems to be able to get the best out of each one of us.

Mathew Hart
Director
Implementium Consulting

Labels:


Make Comment   0 Comments     Email Post!   Share