About Me
Qualifications:
- Certificate 3 Personal Trainer
- Certificate 4 in Fitness
- Master Trainer Certificate
- Gym Instructor Certificate
- Personal Trainer Certificate (recognised globally)
- Advanced Certificate of Nutritional Sciences
About me
While working in corporate finance, I decided to complete my Personal Trainers Certificate and in 1999 I began training clients. After juggling my corporate finance position with clients before and after work for a couple of years I decided to go fulltime into personal training in 2003.
Now, 6 years on, I train over 100 clients every week in Sydney's Eastern suburbs and I can honestly say I absolutely love what I do. I get so much personal satisfaction when I see my clients achieve and get results, it keeps me motivated in working with them to find new and different ways to continually raise the bar.
Most of my clients have trained with me for 5 years or more which means I get the pleasure of being part of their lives as they change. I love that I am able to make a living out of something that I truly believe in and am totally passionate about. I love the friendships, commitment and fun that my clients bring to every session. In return I try and take my clients out of their comfort zones and challenge them every time they come to training. My sessions are never the same and they never lack the intensity needed for the body to keep achieving which means that my clients never stop achieving. I am always working on the sessions that we do to make sure that my clients don't feel as though they are having de ja vu when they come - there is always something new or different about a session.
I work with clients of all fitness levels ranging from elite athletes to some who haven't exercised in years. I tailor my sessions to suit the people participating to make sure that all levels of fitness are challenged to continually improve. If you're thinking about making a change to your fitness routine or even if you're thinking about starting exercise after a period of inactivity, I'd love to help you set and achieve your goals.
Give me a call or shoot me an email if you've got any questions -
I've gotta run, I've got clients to train!
Labels: Bio
0 Comments
Email Post!
Share
