About Wayne Geber >


Hi, my name is Wayne Geber, and I'm a personal trainer based in Sydney. So many of you are probably aware of the benefits or training but, like so many other's maybe your lacking a little motivation, knowledge, variation or a training partner.

A properly designed fitness program will open new roads to self confidence and inner peace, immeasurably improving your quality of life.

Benefits include-
Uplifted Spirits Increased Energy Increased Productivity Greater Concentration Improved Sleep Lower Blood Pressure Decreased Body Fat Lower Cholesterol A Tighter Toned Body

Where do I start?
I've got a fair bit of info on here, but please give me a call or send me an email if you want to discuss anything at all!
- Training: What you can expect
- Testomonials: What my clients
- Bio: A little bit about me
- Images: My loyal clients working hard!


Make Comment   0 Comments     Email Post!   Share